PUBG, #1 game in both Playstore and Appstore for quite a long time has been banned by the Indian government. But, gamers have already found a way to play PUBG. We have checked with some of the gamers from India on how they are playing. We found a solution that they are accessing PUBG the help of a VPN Service in India.
Here is the solution on how to download and access PUBG from your smartphone/PC which involved a VPN to set up and start using PUBG again in India.
We used the Nord VPN to download and access PUBG
Users who accidentally deleted PUBG in their mobiles and wanted to install it can follow these steps that we have mentioned below.
If you want to download PUBG APK, click here
Downloading PUBG From Play Store
1. Go to Play Store and Download Nord VPN
2. Open Nord VPN
3. Signup or Login to Nord VPN
Use these Nord VPN coupon codes and save up to 80% on a 3-year plan
4. Choose any other Country
Nord VPN has servers in 62+ countries and more than 4344 servers worldwide.
5. Quick Connect to VPN
You can see here we have connected to Indonesia Server. Similarly, you can connect to any other country of your choice.
6. Change Country in Play Store
Go To Play Store -> Choose your Account -> Click on Account -> Go to Country and Change it to another country of your choice. Once changing the country, you need to enter the payment method to a specific country and save settings. It won’t charge you anything.
7. Search for PUBG in Play Store
Just search the word “PUBG” in AppStore/PlayStore and press the download button.
8. Install PUBG
Here we go, PUBG has been installed
9. Access PUBG
Now you can easily Play PUBG as before.
this for the users who are not having the app
Features of Nord VPN
- Nord VPN offers CyberSec, which stops attacks from Malware and Cyber phishing.
- Enable Local Network Discovery
- Split Tunneling, which helps you in enabling VPN for specific Apps
- Unlimited VPN bandwidth Variable speeds across servers
- P2P supported
- No logging and military-grade encryption
- Reliable speed
- Up to 6 VPN connections in 1 account simultaneously
If you still experience any issue in using PUBG using the above steps, then follow the below steps:
If you still find difficulty in accessing PUBG Use these steps:
- Go to your home screen and
- Tap on “Settings”
- Tap “General”
- Tap “VPN”
- Tap “Add VPN Configuration”
- Manually add VPN configurations
Still, if you are facing the problem, Go to settings and choose Restore Factory Settings and Restart your mobile.
Some more VPNs that helps in using PUBG