How To Play PUBG After Ban In India?
Here is the solution on how to download and access PUBG from your smartphone/PC which involved a VPN to set up and start using PUBG again in India.
- Download any VPN
- Change your location of your choice
- Connect to VPN and Start using PUBG
We used the Nord VPN to download and access PUBG
Black Friday Deal – Get 68% off + 3 months FREE
Ways to Install PUBG
Users who accidentally deleted PUBG in their mobiles and wanted to install it can follow these steps that we have mentioned below.
Downloading PUBG From Play Store
1. Go to Play Store and Download Nord VPN
2. Open Nord VPN
3. Signup or Login to Nord VPN
Use these Nord VPN coupon codes and save up to 80% on a 3-year plan
4. Choose any other Country
Nord VPN has servers in 62+ countries and more than 4344 servers worldwide.
5. Quick Connect to VPN
You can see here we have connected to Indonesia Server. Similarly, you can connect to any other country of your choice.
6. Change Country in Play Store
Go To Play Store -> Choose your Account -> Click on Account -> Go to Country and Change it to another countryof your choice. Once changing the country, you need to enter the payment method to a specific country and savesettings. It won’t charge you anything.
7. Search for PUBG in Play Store
Just search the word “PUBG” in AppStore/PlayStore and press the download button.
8. Install PUBG
Here we go, PUBG has been installed
Now you can easily Play PUBG as before
Subscribe to 3 Year Nord VPN
Get Started with 3 Year Nord VPN Plan and Save 80%
Still unable to access PUBG
- Go to your home screen and
- Tap on “Settings”
- Tap “General”
- Tap “VPN”
- Tap “Add VPN Configuration”
- Manually add VPN configurations
Still, if you are facing the problem,
Go to settings and choose Restore Factory Settings and Restart your mobile.
How People Are Finding Ways To Use WeChat In India After The Ban
What is a VPN?
NordVPN is one of the most preferred VPN services in the USA. It has amazing speed and over 4000 servers which are spread across 60+ countries. NordVPN is said to work best for iOS devices since 6 simultaneous devices can be connected in one subscription. Speeds are great for HD video streaming and a kill switch is available to cut the connection automatically in case of VPN failure.
Features of NordVPN
- Nord VPN offers CyberSec, which stops attacks from Malware and Cyber phishing.
- Enable Local Network Discovery
- Split Tunneling, which helps you in enabling VPN for specific Apps
- Unlimited VPN bandwidth Variable speeds across servers
- P2P supported
- No logging and military-grade encryption
- Reliable speed
- Up to 6 VPN connections in 1 account simultaneously
If you still experience any issue in using PUBG using the above steps, then follow the below steps:
Alternative VPN That Works For Downloading And Accessing PUBG
Turn On HMA and start using PUBG.
Features of HMA
- HMA Plan starts at 99/month and 30-day money-back guarantee
- Unlimited bandwidth
- No Log Policy
- Severs in 280+ locations
- New Kill Switch (Automatically connects to VPN when you connect to the internet)
Attached is iOS Screenshot
Attached is Android Screenshot
Firstly, create an account on HMA and then turn on this with your location. If you are a traveler, you can change your location accordingly.
Some more VPNs that helps in using PUBG
Where else is PUBG Banned?
Is PUBG banned in China?
Yes, PUBG is Banned in China
Is PUBG banned in the USA?
No, PUBG is not Banned in the USA
Is PUBG banned in Indonesia?
No, PUBG is not Banned in Indonesia
Is PUBG banned in Nepal?
Yes, PUBG is Banned in Nepal
Where else is PUBG banned?
PUBG is banned in Jordan, Israel, Iraq