VPNs are the best way to keep your computers, smartphones, tablets, and laptops safe and secure from prying eyes like ISPs, govt. authorities, hackers, etc. Mac users often get more vigilant about their online security because of the difference in the operating system being used. The story is somewhat true to some extent because Apple users are targeted by cybercriminals more often. One has to compromise as the safety decision making is not taken at the time when it is needed the most. Buying a reliable VPN for Mac is a wise solution.
There are plenty of reasons why the systems are attacked by hunting eyes- some of them might be related to government security issues, and others might be for personal misuse. Getting a VPN not only solves your security issues but also gives you hands-on your most favorite TV shows, movies and series which are blocked due to geo-restrictions. An antivirus will never solve the problems as compared to the work of a powerful VPN.
How to choose among the best VPNs for Mac?
It is definitely not an easy task to find out the best VPNs for Mac as there are limited options available in the market for this configured operating system. Unlike Windows, Mac users have some limitations in the available choices as all the VPNs which claim to be working for Mac smoothly sometimes fall back at the time of action required. So, if you have a Mac at home or at an office for business purposes, try to find a VPN with all the best features like:
- Full data security
- More servers at best possible locations
- No-log policy for the data
- Military-grade encryption
- Unblocks all king of geographical limitations
- Full anonymity
- Speedy servers
- More connections working simultaneously
- Best customer support for iOS
All the above features together will help you in choosing the best VPNs for Mac. Don’t just go by the claims made by the website itself, but also read the reviews given by the people outside the website or the VPN service provider. It will give the exact knowledge about how a VPN works actually for the users. It’s your money and you have to spend it wisely on a trustworthy VPN.
We have compiled a list of best VPNs for Mac after reading lots of reviews on the net and thus these choices will definitely stand in your favor when it comes to safe online surfing.
Best VPNs for Mac
Below is the list of the best VPNs for Mac for you. The list is compiled after the in-depth search on the net. We have included the names of all relevant VPNs and also some less popular ones as they are also giving an equally great performance at the same or lower price, but are avoided due to some reasons.
#1. Nord VPN
At the cost of around $3, Nord is a very affordable VPN which offers the best services to its users. The security offered by it is remarkable and you can surf secretly on any 5000 plus servers spread over 63 countries
- Killswitch for extra security
- Access 5,109 servers worldwide
- No logs policy
- Connect 6 devices at the same time
- 30-day money-back guarantee
#2. Ivacy VPN
This VPN is for all devices irrespective of the operating systems they work on. Ivacy is the one size fits all VPN that is secure, affordable and most trusted by the users. With the top-notch features, Ivacy has servers in more than 50 nations with 450+ redundant servers in 100 plus location.
- Torrent secretly with unlimited downloads
- Stream speedily anything from anywhere
- Prevents ISP and third-party spying
- Advanced 256-bit encryption
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Multiple protocols like OpenVPN, L2TP, IPSEC and IKEv security
- “Internet Kill Switch” feature cuts off your internet when your VPN connection drops
- Multiple logins on 5 devices
#3. Mackeeper VPN
To have a complete Mac care, mackeeper is the real game changer offering the best and security features. MacKeeperswiftlyeliminates and stops future scrap find needless copies uninstalls extra apps, and cleans your Mac without placing any individual files at peril. Gives full online and offline protection against phishing scams and malware, spyware and adware, viruses and identity theft.
- Full speedy servers
- Up-to-date apps
- Apple certified support professionals
- Avira partnerships
- Adware cleaning technology
- Award-winning global software
CGs also one of the safest VPN with a range of strict procedures like PPTP, L2TP, 256-bit encryption, and Open VPN.CyberGhost will turn your Apple in the ultimate privacy device. It is indeed an unbreakable data protection for your Mac. CG is the digital secrecy specially crafted for your Mac
- Easy to use on the go
- Strict no-log policy
- Powerful encryption
- KillSwitch for strong protection
- 24/7 customer support thru live chat and emails
- 3000 plus servers in 60 + plus nations
- Unlimited bandwidth and traffic
#5. Vypr VPN
Yet another powerful and most trusted VPN is Vypr, which give your Mac system the best security features when you browse on other foreign networks. VyprVPNlets you change your IP address and look local to any of their 70+ universal server locations. This is vital when traveling in nations that enforce Internet restriction, as well as in institutes or workplaces that pass on limitations.
- 700 plus servers at 70 plus locations
- Fast VPN without third-party support
- Chameleon VPN technology to beat VPN blocking
- 24/7/365 customer support
- Zero restrictions, no download caps
- Unlimited server switching
- One-click connect and server selection
Conclusion- Best VPNs for Mac
Henceforth, you can trust these best VPNs for Mac without any second thought in your mind. If you have any queries, do feel free to connect with us in the comment section below. But also, don’t forget to share this list of best VPNs for MAC with your friends.