Private Internet Access (PIA) is an individual virtual private system (VPN) administration. It originates from the parent organization London Trust Media, which cryptically has the location for its corporate office in Denver, Colorado. Private Internet Access.com bolsters numerous VPN advancements like PPTP, L2TP/IPsec, SOCKS5, and OpenVPN offering services in almost 33 countries.
Private Internet Access VPN Coupon Codes
Save 73% On 36-Month Plan
Get 73% Off on 3-Year plan. No code required. Plan starts at just $2.11/month
Get 73% Off on 2 Year Plan
Save 73% Off on 2-year plan. Plan starts at $2.59/month.
Private Internet Access 1 Year Deal
Get 72% Off on 1 Year Plan. Plan starts at just $3.33/month
- Been in the business for almost 20 years, they have one of the best goodwill and up-to-date service reputation in the market.
- Pricing is basic with just a solitary or anonymous VPN level to browse. However, it offers a one-week money-back guarantee which is better than some of its competitors.
- Has the ability to torrent (although they don’t mention it explicitly), simultaneously user can have 10 connections as there is no limitation on your connections and you can download as per your needs.
- Offers support on almost all major platforms with major browser extensions.
- Provides an amazing download speed which is 81 Mbps out of 100 which makes it a pretty fast VPN and a cheaper option than Express VPN and Nord VPN.
The accepted payment methods are Visa, Master Card, AMEX, Paypal, Union Pay, Amazon Pay, and Crypto Currencies.
Get help 24×7. PIA offers a help center where you can find answers to all the questions.
Risk-Free 30-day Money Back guarantee
So consider all the options and challenges before deciding to opt for a private internet access service. The decision to choose or not choose private internet access service completely depends on what part of the world you are located in, what kind of service you are looking for as PIA services, and reach isn’t good enough in all parts of the world. With no live chat and the company being headquartered in the United States, service can still be a challenge with the response time being delayed. Also, they do not provide any refunds on auto-renewals of the yearly membership.