Review and Expert’s Opinion Trust.Zone
- FREE Subscription for 3 days
- 1 Month @ $8.88/month
- 1 Year @ $3.33/month
- 2 Years @ $2.33/month
Trust.Zone VPN is based in the Seychelles which focuses on keeping their users anonymous while hiding their IPs and encrypting securing their internet traffic. As the service provider is based in Seychelles it falls outside the famous 14 Eyes Countries which makes it friendly to VPN users. With its vast network of servers across the globe, it gives fast speeds and uninterrupted connections to its users.
- 202 fast servers in 101 zones around the world.
- Uses AES- 256-bit encryption
- No log policy
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Unlimited server switching
- Lightning-fast speeds
- Open VPN and L2TP encryption protocols
- Kill switch
- DNS Leak protection, WebRTC Leak Protection
- Dedicated apps and Browser extension
- Accepts Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for payment
- Allows P2P torrenting
- Allows 5 simultaneous connections
- Free VPN for 3 days
One of the main features of Trust.Zone which makes this VPN unique is Warrant Canary.
Warrant Canary is a document that is regularly updated by Trust.Zone to inform its users that it has not been served with a secret government subpoena. If Trust.Zone is contacted by the government for user information it will stop updating Warrant Canary, which means users should stop using their service to keep their identity safe.
Supported OS & Devices
You can also avail of added features like Dedicated Static IP Address in, Australia, Canada, Germany, Estonia, Russia, Slovakia, United Kingdom, and United States. It also offers Port Forwarding, DDoS Protection, and additional connection at an added extra cost.
- One Month at $8.88/month which offers 202 server locations, 3 simultaneous connections, and unlimited data transfer.
- One Year at $3.33/month which offers 202 server locations, 3 simultaneous connections, and unlimited data transfer.
- Two Years at $2.33/month which offers 202 server locations, 5 simultaneous connections, and unlimited data transfer.
- FREE Subscription for 3 days/1 GB Data limit, 156 server connections, and only 1 device.
Pros & Cons
- No-log policy
- Kill Switch
- Supports P2P
- Compatible pricing
- Support WireGuard protocol, very fast, ultramodern VPN protocol
- They offer additional 10% discount if user pays with Bitcoin or other crypto currency
- Small server network
- No live chat supports
More About Trust.Zone
If you wish to stay anonymous and get an extra 10% OFF pay with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies which are also accepted.