Review and Expert’s Opinion Surfshark VPN
Ranked 7 from 55 VPNs
Ease of Use
- 1 Month @ $12.95/month
- 6 Months @ $6.49/month
- 24 Months @ $2.21/month
No of. VPN Locations
3200+ servers in 65 countries
Surfshark has been around only for a short time, but they’ve managed to create a powerful VPN. We love their performance and top-rated services. The reliable security, great speeds, streaming geo-restrictive content, and the number of servers make them a great choice for VPN. Read on to find out more.
Surfshark is one such VPN service that we found to be incredibly gritty in its performance to ensure user privacy in the digital sphere. It has many other power-packed features that are highly reliable towards delivering what they promise.
- Military-grade AES 256-bit encryption as well as a MultiHop double VPN chain.
- AES 256-bit network traffic encryption
- OpenVPN and IKEv2 security protocols
- No logs policy
- Private DNS on each server
- 3200+ servers in 65 countries
- 24/7 customer service
- Supports P2P/Torrenting
- Good encryption standards
- 15 Netflix libraries
- Avoids malware & phishing
- Apps for Chrome, Firefox, Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, Linux, Fire TV
Surfshark announces that the Wireguard protocol is live for all users on Android, Windows, iOS, macOS, and Linux!
Wireguard’s strengths lie in its ease-of-use, security, and high speed. Since AV-Comparatives VPN report already put Surfshark as a top 3 VPN for download speed, Wireguard will ensure an even better performance.
Streaming and Torrenting
- Sling TV
- Now TV
- Amazon Prime Video
The customers can stream favorite movies and TV shows with the right plan of VPN services. The SUrfshark app comes with a dedicated streaming profile which has effective advertisement and malware blocker. There will be an uninterrupted watch of movies. Customers can get rid of unnecessary ad pop-ups that will harm the safety of the device.
- Plan NameBandwidthNo. of
- 1 MonthUnlimitedUnlimited$12.95/month
- 6 MonthsUnlimitedUnlimited$6.49/months
- 24 Months + 3 MonthsUnlimitedUnlimited$2.21/month
Pros & Cons
- Unlimited devices
- Unlimited and fast content delivery
- No logs policy
- Uncompromised security and privacy
- 24/7 customer service
- Enterprise-grade infrastructure and reliability
- 30-day money back Guarantee
- Search privately & efficiently with no ads or logs. Get unbiased and organic results within milliseconds
- Get immediate alerts if your email appears in leaked databases
- Provides unlimited bandwidth
- Activate privacy beyond VPN for just $0.99
- Provides customer support through live chat and email support
- Limited P2P Servers with Poor Speeds
More About Surfshark
Surfshark comes with easy payment options for its customers. Customers can pay for the VPN service through Master Card, Visa, American Express, credit card, or debit card, Amazon Pay, Google Pay. They can also avail of PayPal. This company also accepts Crypto Currencies.
Surfshark Support is responsive and has a 24/7 live chat feature allowing anyone to get answers to their questions quickly and pleasantly. The online help sections are not in-depth compared to their higher-scoring rivals, but they have the basics well. You can also send off an email and contact them for which you will get replies within 24 hours.
Surfshark is an affordable VPN known for its high performance, effective security, and strong encryption. It combines separate authentication encryption types with smart servers and thus gives you the best connection and helps you access as many restricted/blocked websites as possible. It unblocks Netflix and supports Torrenting. You can connect and stream HD content on all platforms. The VPN company is located in a privacy-friendly jurisdiction and as such there are no data retention laws. The 24/7 live chat for support is very useful in case you run into a problem. The provider has confidence in their product, so they offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How does Surfshark match up to the competition?