Review and Expert’s Opinion Tiger VPN
- 3 Days Free trial
- 1 Month @ €11/month
Tiger VPN is based in a European country Slovakia and guarantees you to offer quick, fast, and reliable speeds with their enhanced privacy promise. Tiger VPN has a global network and its own infrastructure to match up with the needs of the customers and at the same time ensuring the necessary security and privacy measures.
Features offered by Tiger VPN
Meshed IPs for additional privacy
Tiger VPN allocates a specific set of IP addresses to its particular customers. It provides the extended level of privacy in which one user of tiger VPN is not able to take a glimpse of the other user or we can say that they both will be unaware of each other.
Shielding by NAT firewall
A hardware NAT firewall is used to shield you from the other users and ensure that any user cannot perform any malicious intentions in your session.
Super strong encryption
Tiger VPN provides you with the desired encryption so that the privacy of your data is not hampered while you are having your browsing or streaming sessions.
Keeping zero logs
Tiger VPN does not believe in keeping a record of the user activities therefore no logs are recorded providing you with unlimited freedom to explore the world of the internet.
Support for multiple protocols
Tiger VPN supports OpenVPN protocol which provides you with fast and reliable connections. It also supports the popular L2TP and PPTP protocols if any user does not want to use OpenVPN. Other than that it supports IKE2 for iOS as well.
Full DNS control
Tiger VPN operates its own set of servers that belong to its infrastructure to increase your privacy and speed, as compared to a third-party DNS server.
With the SLA monitoring feature, the network status can be checked to confirm and verify the speed anytime you want.
Supported Devices and OS
Pros & Cons
- Tiger VPN provides simple and easy-to-install applications for various compatible devices.
- P2P support is provided.
- OpenVPN protocol is provided along with the other protocols.
- Strong AE256 encryptions are used.
- Zero log policy
- Sever switching without closing the current connection.
- Quick customer support is offered.
- Tiger VPN comes with a 7-day money-back guarantee.
- It provides a fewer number of features as compared to the other VPN providers.
- Kill switch is not made available, which is a major drawback.
- No updates are offered for two years and that is a major security issue.
- It fails to unblock BBC iPlayer, Amazon, and Disney+.
- It does not support torrenting.
The final statement about Tiger VPN is that it gives you an upper hand when the privacy related to the infrastructure of a VPN is considered but it loses out the race with the other VPNs when its features and speed are compared.