Review and Expert’s Opinion SpyOFF
- 1 Month @ $12.99/month
- 6 Month @ $10.99/month
- 16 Month @ $5.89/month
In this article today we have the good fortune to review one such VPN service by SpyOff, and we will look at what it has to offer.
SpyOFF is headquartered in San Marino and is a company under Sareta S.R.I. Their chief purpose is to shield as many people as possible from ISN throttling and administrative control, censorship, and surveillance.
They believe that privacy and online anonymity is an incontestable human right and to achieve this goal they have internationally distributed a team of experts. They strive hard every day to meet the client’s requirements and protect each of them from internet violations.
- Unlimited access to a million of protected websites and services.
- Kill Switch to provide additional protection.
- Secure etiquette for every user when surfing online.
- A VPN service available for every device.
- Unlimited data volume over high-speed servers worldwide.
- An unlimited number of server changes is possible with SpyOff.
- SpyOff keeps no logs of your browsing history.
- Often leak tests are carried out by the VPN service to prevent your IP from getting public.
Pros & Cons
- 1007+ servers over 40 countries
- Amazing speed
- No data logging
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Layered company trail
More About SpyOFF
Apps and Compatibility of SpyOff VPN
- PlayStore: For an Android user the interface is smooth and crisp, and SpyOff has intelligently crafted all the features inside the application.
- iOS: For an iPhone user this VPN service is a must try as the application is optimized in a way to maximize the networking potential the VPN is capable of.
- Windows: The desktop application for personal computers is great as well.
- MacOS: Macbook and iMac users are also open to avail SpyOff VPN as the application for MacOS is simply amazing.
- Linux: SpyOff has a VPN for Linux users as well, unlike any other VPN service provider.
Above all the Chrome Plugin is there to take you to a more open internet, anywhere anytime.
Benefits of SpyOff VPN
- It improves your security online.
- Remote access is safer and private while using SpyOff VPN.
- Your anonymity is the prime concern.
Of course, within these calls, the DNS server knows precisely which pages you desire to visit or which websites you use. Now if the driver of your DNS server collects your requests, it has a very detailed record of your surfing habits including your private IP address.
To prevent this from happening a DNS leak test is a must for everyone.
WebRTC Leak Test
A WebRTC leak test tells you if your web browser has such a difficulty. However, it is very possible that you will have these difficulties without proper forethoughts, as all current browsers use WebRTC by default.
What is a VPN and why will you need?
The VPN or “Virtual Private Network” technology builds an encrypted link among different endpoints. These may involve routers, servers, computers, smartphones or any other Internet-enabled device. This connection is more or less safe depending on the rules used. Since the link between the devices is secure and nobody can reach it from an external source, it is called a “virtual private network” within a public network.
You will require a VPN service to access a website more privately and also witness thousands of sites that have regulated access due to several reasons open right in front of your eyes.