Review and Expert’s Opinion Rita VPN
- 1 Day @ $0.99/month
- 1 Month @ $6.99/month
- 1 Year @ $5.34/month
In the ever-expanding world of VPN service providers, the recent entrants are RitaVPN which’s slowly making a name for itself with the kind of service, features, and pricing they are providing. Most of you probably won’t have heard the name before as it’s still new in the market compared to other giants. But it’s only when you dig deeper into the sea of overflowing service provider you come across a gem. So here is a detailed review of RitaVPN for you to make up your mind and try this new service provider.
RitaVPN is based in Hong Kong which is owned by the company Weikawen Technology Limited. Which is a plus for the user as Hong Kong doesn’t fall under 5 Eyes Alliance which is a partnership between countries to share surveillance data for national and international security reasons. By using their services you can be assured that your personal data won’t be shared with anyone.
RitaVPN promotes itself as the most secured VPN service provider in term of protecting your data. It uses military-grade encryption technology AES – 256 and OpenVPN protocols to encrypt your traffic between VPN servers and your device. It also uses a Kill switch to protect your information whenever your device gets disconnected from the VPN.
- 20+ servers in 15+ countries.
- AES – 256 Encryption.
- Zero Traffic Logs.
- Unlimited traffic.
- Unlimited bandwidth connection.
- Simple and easy to use interface.
- 6- hour free trail for new users.
- Access to streaming popular streaming services.
- Allows torrenting and P2P.
- Supports, Windows, macOS, Android and iOS.
- Chat and email customer support.
- Pricing is reasonable, also gives 1-day premium membership.
- Supports 4 devices through one account.
Some of the streaming platforms you can access are, American Netflix and Hulu. It also gives you access to popular social networking sites which are banned in your country or the wifi your using.
- 1 Day at $0.99/day.
- 7 Days at $2.99/week.
- 1 month at $6.99month.
- 1 Year at $5.34/month.
Pros & Cons
- High encryption standards.
- Allows 4 simultaneous connection.
- Affordable pricing plans.
- Easy to install and use.
- Unlimited data, and bandwidth.
- Small server network.
- Limited functionality.