Review and Expert’s Opinion Goose VPN
- 2 Years @ $2.99/month
- 1 Year @ $4.99/month
- 1 Month @ $12.99/month
Working on a public network can be risky as you might attract unwanted traffic. If you are under the GooseVPN radar, it will be protecting your traffic even when you are using a public network. Your location is determined by the GooseVPN server and offers the geographical advantages and offers you access to all the relevant websites.
Why Choose GooseVPN?
There are a lot of competitors in the market who will try to lure you with attractive services. However, you must always choose the one that gives you optimum protection. GooseVPN not only secures your device and traffic but also is highly user-friendly and reasonable. The software is developed in such a way that even non-tech savvy people can find it easy to use. Users can press the button to have safe internet connectivity.
The VPN comes within a very affordable range and for the first thirty days, you can use the free trial version. Upon the expiry of the free trial, all you have to pay is a nominal amount of $2.99 per month and get 50 GB. Moreover, users are bound under any regulation, if not useful, you can even cancel the subscription. But, that would be hard for you!
When you are selecting a VP, it is essential for you to inspect whether your data is stored or shared with third parties. When it comes to Goose VPN, it takes pride in maintaining confidentiality, as it neither shares nor stores anyone’s data and information. No third party can access information if you are using the Goose VPN. If you are curious to know how the free trial works for GooseVPN, then have a look at the next paragraph.
For solid thirty days, you can use Goose VPN for free and make use of the 50 GB data. You can download it on Mac, Windows, or Android. Moreover, if you have changed locations and the VPN is not supported you can cancel your subscription without any hassle and no tern notice. Everyone is prey for hackers as they are sitting over the internet to steal your information and use it for wrong purposes. Your credit card data, passwords to important files, e-mails, and personal stuff. Goose VPN will limit these kinds of risks to a great extent and act as the best online security and retain your online privacy.
- You can use GOOSE VPN on all your devices simultaneously.
- Get the subscription; use unlimited devices, with no contracts
- GOOSE VPN works on any device you like
- GOOSE VPN does not use any bandwidth throttling. Basically, your connection will never be slow at any time.
- They have a host of different IP addresses for you to choose from which helps you connect to any website including Netflix.
- GOOSE VPN use the strongest standard encryption 256-bit encryption
- They also use technologies like Internet Kill Switch and advanced protocols to protect your internet activities
- GOOSE VPN does not log your information. They don’t know the sites you visit online which is great.
- Apps for every possible device
- They have apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android, as well as a Chrome extension and KODI addon. There are bonus setup instructions for many other devices and platforms.
Pros & Cons
- It uses secure and fast servers that offer trustworthy encryption and protects you from anonymity and secures your online data.
- It has two security protocols, the Open VPN protocol, and Open SSL technology.
- Both rely on such strong encryption techniques that are backed by constant protective updates. The second protocol is the IKEv2 which is renowned for its fast internet connection.
- It has 59 servers and IP addresses, a free one-month trial, maintains the policy of no logs, and supports multiple platforms.
- TGoose VPN does not keep any logs but tacks the data usage on the account of users and reminds its subscribers of the basic plan when it is approaching the data boundary.