Review and Expert’s Opinion Hidester Proxies
- 6 Months Subscription for Only $24,90
- Unknown – Your web movement is 100% mysterious, protected with 128-cycle encryption. We don’t store or tracklogs. We’re the lone ones who control our workers; there’s no outsider IP intermediary inclusion.
- Basic -Utilizing Hidester is simple. Simply open up your program, type in a site address and your association is in a split second encoded. No compelling reason to introduce programming or applications, so you can utilize them on your cell phone.
- Quick – Unblock sites at an exceptionally quick speed, because of our free intermediary workers across the US and Europe. No irritating buffering.
- Safe – Programmed SSL innovation secures you against frightful contents or programmers attempting to take your character. Indeed, even on open Wi-Fi associations. We even add an SSL layer to all associations for non-SSL sites!
- Free – Hidester Web Proxy is free and allows you to visit any site, whenever, from anyplace. Sidestep hindering by your administration, manager, or ISP. Bid farewell to “this site isn’t accessible in your nation” messages for eternity! For quicker speed, greater security, and protection, move up to our VPN Service.
- Dependable – Appreciate steady association and admittance to HD Video content. Hidester is the most dependable free web intermediary on the lookout.
- Your association nation (yet not your IP address)
- VPN worker area (however not its IP address)
- Date of association (yet not the specific time)
- The aggregate sum of information moved every day
- Hidester doesn’t log any sites you visit while associated with the VPN, which is standard for all great VPN administrations.
- What’s significantly less consoling is the thing that Hidester doesn’t advise you – this is one of the briefest protection approaches we’ve seen – only one section identifies with the utilization of the Hidester’s VPN administration.
- There is no reasonable strategy around how long that information is put away before it is erased.
- There is a reference to “conclusion information” that is imparted to an “outsider investigation supplier” with no away from what that information contains. We might want to see a considerably more thorough rundown of things that Hidester VPN does and doesn’t do prior to having the option to completely suggest it for security.
Below are samples of Public Proxies available in your membership. Once you activated your membership you can log in here to view the full list.
Pros & Cons
- Safe Protocols
- Better Protection
- Strong Encryption
- Best Speed
- No Data Leakage
- 99.9% availability of servers
- 5 Simultaneous Connections
- Greater Traffic Volume
- Doesn’t work with Netflix or other streaming sites
- Poor long-distance speeds
- High ping/latency
- Poor app design
More About Hidester Proxies
How Do I Configure Hidester Proxy
Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Settings (next to Connection) -> Manual Proxy Configuration -> then enter proxy details
Tools -> Internet Options -> Connections -> LAN Settings -> select “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and then enter proxy details
Tools -> Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Change proxy settings (in Network section) > enter proxy details
How to check whether its connected to Proxy?
Visit https://hidester.com/what-is-my-ip-address and note down your IP address. This is your real IP, assigned to you by your Internet Service Provider
Go online using your manually configured browser
Visit our What’s my IP address page and you should see a different IP address. This is your proxy IP – you’re now free to browse incognito!
Types Of Proxies
- SOCKS 4- Socket Secure Internet protocol, routing network packets between a client and a server through a proxy server. Only supports TCP application.
- SOCKS 5 – Socket Secure Internet protocol, routing network packets between a client and a server through a proxy server. Supports TCP, IPv6, and UDP (for DNS lookups). Provides authentication so only authorized users can access a server.
- HTTPS (SSL) – Use this option to access website URLs that start with HTTPS, and to enable SSL debugging. These use encrypted connections between servers and visitors. The proxy will dynamically create an SSL certificate for you.
- HTTP – Acts as HTTP client and server. This routes client requests from a web browser to the internet, caching (for increased speed) while keeping you anonymous.
- Google Proxy – These proxies are not blocking access to Google.com search.