Review and Expert’s Opinion Mullvad VPN
- Plan Starts @ $5./month
Mullvad is owned and operated by a company named Amagicom AB, which was located in Gothenburg, Sweden and it was its headquarters. Mullvad is a VPN service offered that multiple protocols to protect users from snoopers. The service also ensures users’ privacy and security each time when they go online. MullvadVPN supports open-source VPN technologies such as OpenVPN, WireGuard, and encrypts data by using AES-256.
With Mullvad, users will rest assured that they’re not being caterpillar-tracked by any entity online, not even by their VPN service. That’s as a result of the applying encompasses a no-logs policy to confirm that all-around protection of users. This way, the service supplier is unable to let on personal info as a result of it doesn’t have any.
Further, Mullvad is an easy-to-use VPN consumer. It solely needs users to come up with a novel account range, pay the monthly fee, and that they are set to use the application to relish online freedom. It is elementary to a well-functioning society. It permits norms, ethics, and laws to be safely mentioned and challenged. A free and society, therefore, cannot flourish and develop nor exist while not privacy.
- They keep neither activity logs nor personal information.
- They encourage anonymous payments through cash or one of the cryptocurrencies.
- Using Mullvad is straightforward and simple, all you need to do is download and install the app.
- IP Address masking
- Internet Kill Functionality
- No logging or tracking
- Multi-platform support
- Port forwarding
- Leak protection
- Each account is limited to 5 simultaneous connections
- OpenVPN is an open source.
- It is the most secure VPN protocol.
- As far as bandwidth is concerned, Mullvad VPN offers subscribers unlimited VPN.
- Ideal for users who download a lot of files and stream a lot of videos
Plan Starts at $5/month for 5 devices.
Pros & Cons
- No password or email address needed
- Extremely private
- Based in Sweden
- The quick, easy setup process
- Accepts cash payments
- Slow downloads
- No discount for yearly payment
- Clunky desktop interface
- No client software for mobile devices
More About Mullvad VPN
Why Open Source
Apps followed by Mullvad VPN
If you would like to use the Mullvad service for securing your smartphone or tablet’s information traffic, you’ve no selection however to use generic OpenVPN mobile apps. Mullvad does not give its own apps and recommends OpenVPN for automaton and this will connect for iOS. Many alternative OpenVPN shoppers square measure obtainable for each platform.
Mullvad VPN Support Service
Mullvad supports to following
- Port forwarding
- DNS leak protection
- Teredo (IPv6 over IPv4) leak protection
- IPv6 tunneling as well as IPv6 blocking and leak protection
- OpenVPN on a range of custom ports, including but not limited to 53/udp (DNS), 80/tcp (HTTP), 443/tcp (HTTPS)
- only the VPN protocols OpenVPN and Wireguard
- SSH tunneling, Shadowsocks, and Stunnel through our bridge servers.
Do they offer a Money Back Guarantee?
With Mullvad, customers can rest assured they are not being tracked by any online entity. That is because Mullvad has a no-logs policy to ensure the well-rounded protection of users. Also, the service provider is unable to divulge private information because it does not have any. Watch out this space for any updates on sales, discounts, or coupons.
Still, it offers the peace of mind that solely an extremely non-public VPN service will. However non-public web Access offers virtually the maximum amount of privacy with lower prices and quicker speeds